One tablet contains 120 mg of dry extract. cranberry fruit in maltodextrin and 60 mg ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Additionally: calcium phosphate; microcrystalline cellulose; glyceryl behenate; polyvinyl polypyrrolidone; croscarmellose sodium; magnesium stearate; hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; silica; indigo carmine (dye E132); titanium dioxide (dye E171); ponceau 4R (dye E124); shellac; diglycerides and monoglycerides of fatty acids (E472); stearic acid; polyvinylpyrrolidone.
This biological additive is produced in the form of tablets No. 30 in a cardboard box.
Supporting functionality and reducing the risk of exacerbations of inflammatory pathologies of the genitourinary system.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Monurel PreviCyst is a dietary supplement (dietary supplement), which includes pre-dried as an active ingredient cranberry berry extract, which in high concentration (36 mg in 1 tablet) contains natural substances - proanthocyanidinscapable of damaging shells pathogenic bacteria and prevent their reproduction on the epithelial tissues of the urinary tract. Acts as a secondary active ingredient vitamin C in a dose of 86% satisfying the daily requirement of the human body in vitamin C (60 mg in 1 tablet) and providing its high protective qualities. Such a selection of dosages of the active ingredients in one tablet is sufficient to maintain the high effectiveness of the drug with a single daily intake.
Thus, the daily use of dietary supplements Monurel leads to the creation of a kind of protective barrier for penetration and reproduction in the urinary system pathogenic bacteriathereby preventing formation cystitis and other infectious pathology of the urinary system.
Indications for use
- Monurel PreviCyst is indicated for use as an additional source of natural substances, namely proanthocyanidinsand ascorbic acid.
- This biological supplement is also recommended to be taken as an adjuvant used for prevention and in complex treatment. urinary tract abnormalities.
- Monurel dietary supplement is contraindicated in patients whose body has a personal hypersensitivityto the active or auxiliary ingredients of the tablets.
- The drug is also not recommended for use. pregnantand lactatingby women.
Subject to all recommendations on the dosage regimen, no side effects of the drug were found.
Monurel, instructions for use
Instructions for use Monurel PreviCyst recommends oral administration of the first tablet of this dietary supplement at 24 hours with meals, together with 150-200 ml of water. It is best to take pills in the evening before going to bed, after the patient has completely emptied the bladder.
- With infectious pathologies of the urinary tract that occur with painful urination and sensation burningduring this process, you should take 1 tablet of dietary supplement per day for 1 month.
- After completing the course antibiotic therapy, aimed at the treatment of infectious diseases of the urinary tract, it is recommended that, at least for another 1 month, take 1 tablet of the drug per day. In accordance with the clinical data provided, such an increase in the period of taking tablets is guaranteed to prolong the effect of the treatment antibiotics.
- In the case of the development of infectious diseases of the urinary tract more than 2 times a year, it is recommended to take 1 tablet of the drug per day for the prevention of 3 consecutive months for 14 days a month.
- To create an unfavorable environment for distribution microorganisms and urinary tract protection in the presence of risk factors for their infection, it is shown 3 months in a row for 14 days a month to take 1 tablet of the drug in 24 hours. These risk factors that increase the likelihood of re-development of infectious pathologies of the urinary tract include: period menopause (in which there is an increase in the pH of the vagina), diabetestreatment corticosteroidsapplication mechanical contraceptives.
- Also, for prophylactic purposes, it is recommended to take tablets of this dietary supplement during exposure to such external adverse factors as seasonal weather changes (heat, humidity, etc.), stress, unfavourable conditions hygiene, climate change, etc., which increase the risk of urinary tract infections.
Cases of negative manifestations with an overdose of Monurel PreviCyst have not been described. With uncontrolled intake of tablets, negative effects are possible hypervitaminosisoveruse Vitamin C.
Monurel dietary supplement is a natural compound and, as a rule, is well tolerated by patients, however, when taken concurrently Warfarin or products based cranberriespotential occurrence bleeding.
Terms of sale
This food product is on sale.
Storage of tablets does not require special temperature conditions (up to 25 ° C).
2 years from the production of tablets.
- Before you start taking tablets of this dietary supplement, you need to consult a specialist.
- In order to increase diuresis the patient must take at least 2 liters of water per day, especially with urolithiasis.
- Although Monurel PreviCyst is not a medicine, its daily dosage should not be exceeded.
Monourell's analogs are represented by biological additives that are similar to it in their main action:
- Urforte Cranberry;
- Milona 14;
Information on the use of Monurel PreviCyst tablets for the treatment of children is not provided.
In pregnancy (and lactation)
The instruction for this dietary supplement does not recommend taking Monurel tablets with pregnancy and breast feeding.
Reviews for Monurel
In more than 80% of cases, reviews of Monurel at cystitis and others urinary tract infections are positive, including an assessment of their condition by patients and reviews of doctors about the effectiveness of this dietary supplement. Among the positive aspects of the drug, its natural plant composition, the absence of side effects, convenience and ease of use are distinguished. Of the negative aspects of a food supplement, it is most often mentioned that it is “overpriced” and that there are no tablets in many pharmacies.
Price Monurel where to buy
The price of Monurel in tablets No. 30 in all regions of Russia is approximately the same, on average, you can buy this dietary supplement for 550 rubles.