The composition of one tablet Nolpaza 20 includes 20 mg Pantoprazole sodium (conversion to pantoprazole), as well as sorbitol, mannitol, crospovidone, calcium stearate, sodium carbonate anhydrous as excipients.
The composition of one tablet Nolpaza 40 includes 40 mg Pantoprazole sodium (conversion to pantoprazole), and similar excipients.
Available in the form of oval, slightly biconvex tablets, which are covered with a light brown-yellow film shell. At the break, the tablet is rough, has a color from white to light yellow. Available in blisters for 14 pieces, sold in cardboard boxes of 1, 2 or 4 packs in each.
Nolpaza is hypoacid drugincluded in the group of proton pump inhibitors. In its composition there is an active substance - pantoprazolederived benzimidazole. This substance inhibits the activity of H + / K + ATPase. Once in the acidic environment, the active component of Nolpase turns into a pharmacologically active form and provides blocking of the last stage of hydrophilic secretion of HCl in the stomach. The basal and stimulated production of hydrochloric acid is inhibited equally by the drug. The use of the drug leads to an increase in secretion gastrinhowever, this phenomenon is reversible.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The drug is administered orally, after which its active component is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. The bioavailability of the active substance is 77%, it does not depend on food intake. The highest plasma concentration is observed 2-2.5 hours after ingestion of Nolpase inside.
A characteristic feature of the drug is a high level of communication with blood proteins - approximately 98%. The drug is metabolized in the liver, its excretion occurs in the form of metabolites in the urine, an insignificant part - with feces. The half-life of pantoprazole is 1 hour, its metabolite is excreted after 1.5 hours.
Patients suffering from impaired liver function, it is necessary to adjust the dose of the drug. Elderly patients, as well as patients suffering from impaired renal function, the dose is not adjusted.
Indications for use
Before starting treatment, it is necessary to clearly know what the tablets are used for. Indications for use Nolpaza the following:
- gastroesophageal reflux disease mild degree;
- reflux esophagitis various degrees (treatment and prevention);
- peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- hypersecretion conditions (Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and etc.);
- eradication Helicobacter pylori (prescribed in combination with antibiotics).
In addition, there are indications for the use of the drug if a prophylactic is needed to protect against the development of ulcerative lesions of people undergoing prolonged treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Contraindications for taking Nolpaz are as follows:
- High sensitivity to the components of the drug (fructose intolerance, etc.).
- Nolpase 40mg is not used with antimicrobials to treat patients with severe kidney and / or liver disease.
- Do not take the drug for people with neurotic dyspepsia.
The drug is prescribed with caution:
- People suffering liver diseases. If treatment is carried out for a long time, it is necessary to control the level of liver enzymes in patients.
- Those at high risk of developing ulcersintestinal, gastric bleeding.
- High risk patients hypovitaminosis B12.
As a rule, taking the drug does not provoke manifestations of undesirable effects. However, sometimes the following side effects occur:
- In the functions of the digestive tractviolation of the stool gastralgia, flatulence, nausea, elevated liver enzymes. Rarely observed hepatotoxic effect, jaundice, sometimes - jaundice, which is accompanied by liver failure.
- In the functions of the central nervous system: dizziness, headache, emotional lability, visual impairment.
- In the functions of the urinary system: appearance edema, interstitial nephritis.
- Possible manifestation allergic reactions: itching, skin rash, urticaria, photosensitivity. Rarely develops Quincke's edema.
- In some cases, it is noted muscle painbody temperature rises hypertriglyceridemia.
Instructions for use (Method and dosage)
The drug is administered orally. The instructions for Nolpase 40 mg and 20 mg are as follows: swallow the medicine whole without chewing, drink it with a copious amount of liquid. The drug is optimally taken before meals. If the doctor has prescribed Nolpaza to take 1 tablet per day, then it is better to take it in the morning. Detailed instructions for the use of Nolpase, as well as the dosage, are determined by the doctor individually.
Mild people gastroesophageal reflux diseaseAs a rule, Nolpaza 20 mg is prescribed, not more than one tablet per day. Treatment lasts from 14 days to 1 month, sometimes the doctor decides to extend the therapy for 2 months.
In the treatment of exacerbation reflux esophagitis, and also for prevention purposes, 20 mg of the drug is prescribed once a day. If there is a high probability of developing a relapse of the disease, the dose is increased to 40 mg once a day. When the condition improves, the dose is again reduced to 20 mg. Adults who receive non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs take Nolpase to prevent ulcerative lesions (20 mg once a day).
In eradication schemes Helicobacter pylori Nolpase is prescribed at 40 mg twice a day, while taking the drug must be combined with taking antimicrobials. You need to drink tablets in the morning and in the evening.
Those patients who suffer Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other diseases that are accompanied by increased secretion, is prescribed initially at 40 mg twice a day, if necessary, the dose can be increased to 80 mg daily.
If a person has abnormalities in the liver, then daily he can take no more than 20 mg of pantoprazole. Before starting treatment with the drug, it is necessary to undergo research and exclude the presence of a malignant tumor in the esophagus and stomach.
No overdose information has been reported. The drug is well tolerated even in large doses. If a person does not feel well, it is necessary to wash the stomach, take enterosorbents, and carry out symptomatic treatment.
If you combine taking the drug and ketoconazole and other products with pH-dependent absorption, the bioavailability of the latter is reduced.
If nolpase is taken with coumarin anticoagulants, then the effectiveness of the latter may vary.
With a combination of taking Nolpase with antacidsThe pharmacokinetics of these agents does not change.
Terms of sale
It is sold in pharmacies by prescription.
Store the drug in a dry place, protect from light. Storage temperature should be between 15 and 30 degrees.
You can store the drug for 2 years.
Before starting treatment, it is necessary to exclude the presence of a patient oncological neoplasm, since the symptoms may be masked during the treatment, and therefore the diagnosis will not be made in a timely manner. If after a month the patient will not have the results of treatment with the drug, he needs to undergo another examination. With prolonged treatment, mandatory regular monitoring by a doctor is necessary. The speed of reaction, the work with mechanisms and the management of vehicles Nolpaza is not affected.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:HairabesolNofluxLantsidBarolBeretOntimeGastrozoleOmeprazolePantoprazoleProxyLansoprazoleZulbeksUltopEpicurusSoarsLosek MapsLosekSunprazEmaneraOmez Insta
The drug Nolpaza, analogues of which are sold in pharmacies, sometimes during treatment can be replaced by other means. The following drugs are structural analogues of the active substance: controls, peptazole, zipantola, pantaz, puloreph, krosacid, sanpraz, panum, ultra.
The price of analogues of the drug varies from 80 to 600 rubles. Analogs have similar productivity and can be prescribed instead of Nolpase only after the approval of the attending physician.
Omez or Nolpaza - which is better?
Omez - antiulcer agent of the group of proton pump inhibitors with the active substance omeprazole. The drug, like Nolpase, effectively reduces the level of hydrochloric acid. According to patient reviews, Nolpaza acts more quickly and efficiently.
Which is better: Omeprazole or Nolpaza?
Omeprazole also belongs to the group of proton pump inhibitors and inhibits the secretion of hydrochloric acid. The effect of the drug is also effective, but Omeprazole and Nolpase should not be replaced without the approval of a doctor.
Nolpaza or Ultop - which is better?
The active substance of the drug Ultop also is omeprazole. There are a number of contraindications for taking it, in particular, the drug is not used to treat children under 12 years of age. Only a doctor can determine which drug is more effective - Nolpaza or Ultop, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient’s health status.
Pantaz, Peptazole, Sunpraz.
Nolpase is not used to treat children and adolescents under 18 years of age, since there are still no data on the safety of such therapy and its effectiveness.
Clinical trials have not shown significant effects of the drug with ethanol. However, Nolpase and alcohol are incompatible, since alcohol can not be consumed in diseases that are treated with this drug.
During pregnancy and lactation
Now there is not enough experience using Nolpase during pregnancy and lactation. The remedy for a pregnant woman can be prescribed by the attending physician, first clearly assessing the benefits for the woman and the risk to the fetus. Treatment with Nolpaza during pregnancy is carried out in minimal doses and for a short time. There is no data on the ingestion of the active substance in milk. Before treatment during lactation, you need to consult a doctor. It may be necessary to interrupt the feeding.
Reviews on Nolpazu
Both the reviews of doctors on Nolpaz tablets and the reviews on the forums are mostly positive. Patients note that the positive effect of treatment, as a rule, appears after prolonged use of the drug.
In particular, there is a positive effect in the treatment stomach ulcerswith stomach pain during gastritis. According to patients, the drug effectively removes the feeling of heaviness in the stomach. Severe side effects are not observed.
The price of Nolpaza, where to buy
On average, the price of Nolpaza 20 mg tablets is 120-140 rubles. (packing of 14 pieces). You can buy Nolpaza 40 mg tablets at a price of 180-210 rubles. (packing of 14 pieces). The price in Ukraine of 20 mg tablets is on average 40-50 UAH., The cost of Nolpaz 40 mg is 60-70 UAH.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- Nolpaza tab. po ksh / sol. 40 mg n14AO KRKA, dd, Novo mesto213 rub.order
- Nolpaza tab. bp ksh / solution 20mg n56AO KRKA, dd, Novo mesto487 rub.order
- Nolpaza tab. bp ksh / solution 20mg n14AO KRKA, dd, Novo mesto 160 rubles order
- Nolpaza tab. bp ksh / solution 20mg n28AO KRKA, dd, Novo mesto263 rub.order
- Nolpaza (tab./pr. 20mg No. 14) 158 rubles.order
- Nolpaza (tab./p.40.40 mg No. 56) 787 rubles to order
- Nolpaza (tab.p / rev.20mg No. 56) 483 rub.order
- Nolpaza (tabl./ob.40.40 mg №28) 464 rubles to order
- Nolpaza (tab. N / a 20mg No. 28) 287 rubles to order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Nolpase 40 mg No. 14 tablets KRKA, dd, Novo mesto270 rub.order
- Nolpase 40 mg No. 28 tablet KRKA, dd, Novo mesto, AO550 rub.order
- Nolpase 20 mg No. 28 tablet KRKA, dd, Novo mesto330 rub.order
- Nolpase 20 mg No. 14 tablet KRKA, dd, Novo mesto180 rub.order
- Nolpaza 20 mg No. 56 tablKRKA-Rus OOO525 rub.order
- Nolpase 40mg No. 1 lyophilisate for injection for injection KRKA dd Novo mesto / Laboratory Alkala Pharma S.L / Valdefarm, Slovenia / Spain / France 81 UAH order
- Nolpaza Control 20 mg N14 tablets KRKA, dd, Novo mesto, Slovenia / TAD Pharma GmbH, Nimechchina90 UAH order
- Nolpaza 20 mg N14 tablets KPKA, dd, Novo mesto, Slovenia66 UAH order
- Nolpaza 20 mg No. 28 tablets KPKA, dd, Novo mesto, Slovenia 105 UAH
- Nolpase 40 mg N28 tablets KPKA, dd, Novo mesto, Slovenia 166 UAH order
- Nolpaza tablets Nolpaza tablets 40mg No. 28 Slovenia, KRKA d.d. Novo Mesto 193 UAH to order
- Nolpaza tablets Nolpaza tablets 40mg No. 14 Slovenia, KRKA d.d. Novo Mesto 109 UAH order
- Nolpaza tablets Nolpaza tablets 20mg No. 14 Slovenia, KRKA d.d. Novo Mesto 66 UAH order
- Nolpase vial Nolpase pore. d / in. 40mg No. 1 Slovenia, KRKA d.d. Novo Mesto 100 uah. Order
- Nolpaza tablets Nolpaza tablets 20mg No. 28 Slovenia, KRKA d.d. Novo Mesto 120 UAH order
- Nolpase 40 mg No. 28 tablets of solution / intestine KRKA (Slovenia) 2 tg.
- Nolpase 40 mg No. 10 por.d / r-ra d / in.flak Valdepharm (France) 10 tg.order
- Nolpase 40 mg No. 1 por.d / r-ra d / in.flak Valdepharm (France) 1 tg.order
- Nolpase 20 mg No. 14 tablets of solution / intestine KRKA (Slovenia) 1 tg.
- Nolpase 40 mg No. 14 tablets of solution / intestine KRKA (Slovenia) 1 tg.